Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Unforgettable.

menulis seikhlas sejujurnya oleh Kyra Ismera at 1:44:00 PM



I was born in 92.
He raise me up with care and love.
He teach me how to be an independent girl.
self-sustained.

He told me to be nice with others.
He told me to smile what ever problem face in.
He told me to be brave !

Brave like him ! A Singaporean Soldier !

The last 'wasiat' he gave me : the last words he spoke to me :
- Jangan bawak kereta laju-laju
- Jaga Tok ( tokwan passed away 13 days before him ), jaga maktok, tokyah pun tak tau bila tokyah nak meninggal ( 2 days before he passed away ) 

But now he left me behind. 
He left us behind.
He left us with precious memory.

What a precious moment 20 years ago :')

There's nobody can replace you,tokAyah.
Al Fatihah.



Tribute to : Hj Osman b Yahaya.
1937-2012.




0 kata-kata hebat !:

 

KYRA ISMERA Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea