Tuesday, November 01, 2011

what a life would be ?

menulis seikhlas sejujurnya oleh Kyra Ismera at 2:04:00 PM
nothing much to do.nothing much to say.and that we called it as Blogging.

assalamualaikum.
since these few weeks.im quite burden with some stuff.oh annoying.haters.
but,what to do..what to say..
that is life..that everyone faced it with different and various type of ways.

me ?
my ways ?
yes.this is my ways.opss.not this is but these are !
mean it ? get it ?
good !

hey bitches ! these are my ways !
is it bothering you ?
didn't huh ?

these are my ways,and thats are your ways :)
isnt ? nothing much to say
just a simple word that may help you to understand is
WE HAVE OUR OWN WAY =.=

so..
no need to judge me bitch !
no need to control me bitch !
no need to hate me bitch !
no need to take care of me bitch !
because your way is not my way.

last but not least !
both of us studies
BUT
my achievement is based on my own :)
will success by my own ! ;)




0 kata-kata hebat !:

 

KYRA ISMERA Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea