Friday, December 13, 2013

On The Street Where You Live.

menulis seikhlas sejujurnya oleh Kyra Ismera at 3:19:00 AM






Bismillah.

3.20 am. Still awake. Live up for something. Something that make me smile broadly. Enjoying listen and feeling deeply with the lyrics. Cliche !  Haha. I do love it most, relating it to the reality that I'm going to face it.

Oh ya, let me share with you what had made me still awake at this time and I got an important interview in the evening. Gosh Nis ! You should get off !



On The Street Where You Live.

But I prefer more from the My Fair Lady Musical. The sound had made me live up with the exotics lyric. Ouch ! Here, the one that I said. It mixed with the Nat King Cole version at the end. I'd love most the words in the beginning of the video.





..... she completely done me in, and my heart when to a journey to the moon....



A014

 (dan dijadikan indah) kepada manusia:  iaitu perempuan-perempuan dan anak-pinak; harta benda yang banyak bertimbun-timbun, dari emas dan perak; kuda peliharaan yang bertanda lagi terlatih; dan binatang-binatang ternak serta kebun-kebun tanaman. Semuanya itu ialah kesenangan hidup di dunia. Dan (ingatlah), pada sisi Allah ada tempat kembali yang sebaik-baiknya (iaitu Syurga).

(3:14)

0 kata-kata hebat !:

 

KYRA ISMERA Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea